New Conference Facility
As of June 18, 2013 you will find a new link to the Internet Niche Lab Conferences. We have moved to the VirCast conference facility.
I know that we have probably tried them all:
Loved GoToMeeting and GoToWebinar, but $50.00 mo. still only allowed for 25 guests. We did however very much like the true open mic feature.
We used Click Meeting and found it lacking some of the features we wanted.
We used GVO but again it was lacking key features
So what did we find at VirCast – everything we have been looking for! We have an easy to use interface, recording, saving of the text chat, whiteboard, desk top sharing, polls, reminders, open and registered room, branding of the conference room and 500 seat conferences. You will find the link to the room at Team Events and all registered members on the Niche Lab receive reminders for each of the events.
Currently events include: (all times are eastern time)
- 9 AM Coffee Talk, this is where you bring your tech questions Monday through Friday. This event is hosted by Ed and Carolyn.
- Monday 8 PM Building Your Own Business – This is goals and more. It is organizing your business with the Content Management System.
- Tuesday 2 PM Word Press Mastery – Hosted by August and Herschel
- Thursday 8 PM Word Press Mastery – Hosted by August and Herschel
- Friday 8 PM Computers – Hosted by Bill
We are working on special events to begin in the fall 2013.
We are also working on online forms for our members to make it easier to conduct an interview with their own prospects helping them to find their own niche. This is the starting point in any Internet Marketing Business. We cannot be all things to all people, that is a certain route to disaster. We can and do help our members get started and find the right tools to do the job. Our motto began with, “if we use it in our business we teach you how to use it too.” That purpose has not changed and is not subject to change. Why flounder with not knowing how when all you have to do is ask the question?